It can be demanding to provide care for an ill spouse, a child with special needs or an aging family member, while also balancing work and other needs at home. SupportLinc services are designed to help you manage some of your daily tasks as well as boost your emotional wellbeing.
- In-the-moment-support. There are times when a little guidance and a few ideas for coping would make a big difference. Call 1-888-881-5462 to reach a Care Advocate, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at no cost to you.
- Work-life benefits. A SupportLinc specialist can help you with expert referrals for child care, elder care and care for special needs as well as community assistance, support groups and other helpful resources.
- Finances. You can access no-cost consultation from a financial professional, for advice about your finances or those of a loved one, by calling 1-888-881-5462. SupportLinc also offers financial calculators and easy-to-use budget templates here on your web portal.
- Stress management. Use the short Resilience Boosters any time for a quick stress reliever or spend some time exploring the Meditation Toolkit for additional practices to calm and recenter yourself.
- Helpful information. Use the ‘What’s on Your Mind?’ search tool here on your web portal to locate videos, articles and tip sheets, including this month’s feature on Caregiver Stress and Caregiving 101, Getting Started with Long-Distance Caregiving, and Families with Special Needs: Caregiving Tips.
Caregiving can sometimes feel like a lonely responsibility but you are not alone. SupportLinc is here to help you stay at your best so that you can continue to care for your loved ones.